For Prospective Colleges & Universities
Join Tuition Rewards & Target Solid Students
Interested in a Private College Education
The Tuition Rewards consortium, from SAGE Scholars, is a unique private college enrollment marketing tool to fill a "traditional" freshman class. Our member colleges & universities are able to identify prospective students from families with assets... who are actively saving and planning for higher education... and who have indicated interest in attending a PRIVATE college.
Our member colleges tell us that our participating students tend to be strong students who fit the "merit aid profile."
Our member colleges have free, 24x7x365 access to our student database once students reach 9th grade. There is no list rental fee; participating colleges can download names at no charge to mail or e-mail marketing materials to participating students. One member college recently shared data from its sophisticated applicant-tracking system. For a recent freshman class, of 28 sources of leads of prospective students, Tuition Rewards ranked 5th in inquiries, applications and acceptances - and 3rd as a source of enrolled students.
There is no cost for a college to join the Tuition Rewards Enrollment Marketing Consortium.
Financial Aid Discussion
Families earn Tuition Rewards Points by saving and investing with our SAGE Financial Partners. Tuition Reward Points represent guaranteed minimum scholarships that member schools offer from their own institutional resources.
Member colleges, at their own discretion, are free to either blend or stack Tuition Rewards with other non-need awards. Blending is customary. The student must receive a scholarship at least equal (in dollars) to the Tuition Reward Points submitted with application. Member colleges spread the Tuition Reward discounts evenly over four years of attendance; Rewards are capped and cannot exceed the freshman-year tuition (or as agreed).
To receive complete information about the Tuition Rewards program, our program's financial aid implications, and the benefits of membership, please visit this page to request further information, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Recruiting Advantages for Member Colleges
- Search Our Student Database - Participating schools have unlimited, free, 24x7 access to SAGE's database of 295,000+ participating students in grades 9-to-12. Participating schools can target prospective students on numerous criteria; many students have volunteered their GPA, ACT/SAT scores, activities, majors of interest, ethnicity and the relative importance of attending a college affiliated with a religious denomination (and, if so, which denomination). For example, colleges can select "all students within 'x' [for example, 100] miles of a target ZIP code." This is a terrific tool for notifying all students within "x" miles of an off-campus recruiting event. Or, advertise an open house or campus visit event to families of 10th, 11th and 12th graders. An on-line demonstration of the student database is available upon request.
- Download Preformatted Student Data - Easily download data-sets for entire "graduating classes" of students in either Excel or CSV formats. Choose all students, only students with e-mail addresses, or subsets based on intended majors. Upcoming graduating classes are CASS/NCOA certified. Interested in a particular subset of our student data? Just ask us and we'll create a custom download!
- We'll Send E-mails to Participating Families - Although member colleges are able to directly contact participating students, because of investor privacy restrictions, member colleges are prohibited from contacting participating investors. However, on behalf of a member college, at no charge SAGE will send up to two targeted, content-rich e-mail messages per year, marketing your institution to selected participating families (by grade). The response to a recent email was a 29% open rate and a 15.5% click-through rate to the member college's website.
- Expand Your Marketing & Public Relations - SAGE uniquely markets its member schools to families through financial partners and their distributors, employers, associations, unions and non-profit organizations. Provide a profile, photo gallery, news & scholarships to display (at no charge) to students, families & financial professionals. We will market your college through our Market Cap and Gown website and weekly e-newsletter. You can post news about your college and about your recruiting events on our website.
- Save Money on List Rentals - Download our names; then, if they match with names rented from outside list suppliers, typically you're not obligated to pay for duplicates. By doing this, one member college has saved as much as $1,200 on list rental fees on a single mailing.
- Do the Right Thing - Schools that work with SAGE realize that to remain affordable, families need to be encouraged to save and plan for the cost of an education. Being affiliated with the Tuition Rewards Program is a way to do just this!
Approximately 30,000 new students are joining Tuition Rewards each year. Our high school senior class is expanding by approximately 20% per year.
Contact us to receive complete information about the Tuition Rewards program, including:
- Member College Agreement - thoroughly reviewed by 320+ consortium members
- PowerPoint Presentation - an overview of Tuition Rewards
- Financial Aid Summary - includes what SAGE families agree to regarding financial aid expectations, scenarios and your obligations
- College Testimonials
- Scheduling a conference call and/or online demonstration