For more than 100 years, Meredith College has been educating women to excel. Our proven ability to develop ethical leaders with a global outlook has allowed Meredith to become one of the largest private colleges for women in the country, with more than 2,100 students.
- Meredith’s School of Business was recently awarded AACSB-accreditation, the hallmark of excellence in business education. Fewer than five percent of the world’s business schools enjoy this honor.
- Students develop their leadership skills through more than 650 on-campus leadership positions.
- Most popular academic programs include business, biology, psychology, interior design and education. Also of note: a new environmental sustainability program, one of the first in the state, and a dual degree engineering program offered in conjunction with nearby North Carolina State University.
- The Undergraduate Research Program allows students to work one-on-one with a faculty member in their field of interest; more than 140 undergraduate research projects were conducted in 2009-10.
- 40% of Meredith students study abroad. In the past five years, students have traveled to more than 35 countries, including a permanent location in Sansepolcro, Italy.