Where you study matters. You’ll value Concordia University, St. Paul (MN) for the relevant expertise you’ll gain in your field, the relationships you’ll cherish for decades to come, and the rewarding experiences you’ll only get on Concordia’s campus.
In our ever-global world there’s no better place than Concordia to prepare you with the culturally dynamic and rich experiences that you’ll need. To top it off, CSP is one of the most affordable private institutions in the Twin Cities – making us an exceptional value for a high-quality education.
Located just minutes from the downtown areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul, students are offered rich opportunities for jobs and internships among major employers, governmental and nonprofit agencies. Our generous financial aid package ensures more students have access to a transformative education.
Concordia Fast Facts:
- Most affordable tuition among the 17 Minnesota Private College Council member institutions
- 95% of CSP grads receive job offers within one year of graduation*
- 1,400+ undergraduate students on campus
- Graduates earn 44% more than the national average**
- 16 to 1 student/faculty ratio ensures students receive personal attention from their professors
- Minnesota’s only private university competing in NCAA Division II athletics, with 16 varsity sports, including eight-time national champion volleyball team
* Source: First Destinations survey administered by Concordia University, St. Paul
** Source: collegescorecard.ed.gov
Visit us at csp.edu