Member College Profile
As one of the largest, private, not for profit colleges in Illinois, Robert Morris University Illinois offers professional, career-focused education in a collegiate setting to diverse communities. We help students meet their educational goals by offering:
- In-demand majors with strong projected growth in the workforce
- Teaching through experience-based learning where the city is utilized as an extension of the classroom
- Professional learning experiences through industry projects, networking, career coaching, guest speakers, career fairs, study abroad trips and more
- Internships at top tier companies with 100% of all RMU students completing at least 1 internship prior to graduation
- Multiple student engagement opportunities with 70% of students participating in a university sponsored sport or organization.
Last year, 97% of bachelor’s degree graduates finished in 4 years or less, and 74% of bachelor’s degree graduates were employed at graduation. Over $30 million was awarded to students in scholarships with 90% receiving RMU grants.
At Robert Morris University, there are plenty of opportunities to experience growth beyond the classroom and experience college life. RMU has over 55 athletic teams-- more than any other university in the state along with 9 performing arts groups and countless clubs and organizations. RMU is located steps away from everything the city of Chicago has to offer. There is no better place to earn your degree than in a setting, which satisfies every element a student could hope for. We are proud to be located in the #3 rated college city for students in the U.S.
We hope you take the next step in becoming an RMU Eagle! Please visit us at www.robertmorris.edu