Great American Opportunities
Fundraising For Your Students' Future From Great American Opportunities
Welcome to registration for the SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards program through Great American Opportunities!
By participating in a Great American fundraising program and selling products to support your school or group, students -- whom you register -- can now earn Tuition Rewards points redeemable for guaranteed minimum discounts off the "list price" of tuition at a consortium of over 375 participating private colleges and universities from Maine to Hawaii! One point is worth one dollar in future discounts.
The students whom you register can earn up to 2,500 points each season, (fall or spring) that they participate in a Great American fundraising effort. That's equivalent to a guaranteed minimum scholarship of at least $2,500!
Important - Students must be registered with SAGE by the enrollment deadline of June 30th prior to the student's senior year. Once registered, additional Tuition Rewards Points may be added through August 31st, prior to the student's senior year.
If You Have NOT Registered Yet
- Click here to register as the sponsor.
- Create your parent/grandparent account
- Add the student who will receive credit for the Tuition Rewards Points earned. You will be prompted to add your Savings Code and Control Number found on the Tuition Rewards Certificate you were awarded. If you have not yet received your certificate, you should still register now! You can easily enter the Savings Code and Control Number once you receive it.
If You Have Already Registered
- Sign into your account by clicking the Log In button above
- When you are signed in you will see your sponsored students listed
- On the pull-down menu next to the student's name, select "Redeem Tuition Rewards Savings Code", and click "GO"
- Enter the Savings Code and Control Number on the Tuition Rewards certificate you received
The Tuition Rewards program is provided free, courtesy of Great American Opportunities. Questions about our program? Click Here for Help.
- There are over 502,000 participating students in Tuition Rewards
- There are 383 participating private colleges & universities, located in 45 states from Maine to Hawaii. We typically add between 15 and 30 new schools each year!
- Tuition Rewards is the nation's largest college savings plan (as measured by student participants, identified assets and number of colleges) devoted exclusively to private colleges & universities.
Tuition Rewards are points, not hard dollars or cash. Each point is equal to a $1 guaranteed minimum scholarship. For example, redeem 30,000 points at a participating college and your student family member is guaranteed to receive at least $30,000 in aid provided by the school (up to one year's tuition). He or she may receive more, but cannot receive less! See the Guide to Tuition Rewards for complete information.
Your Tuition Rewards Points represent a guaranteed minimum discount off the "list price" of tuition & fees at participating colleges and universities. Each Tuition Reward Point is equal to $1.00. When you are a HS senior, your rewards points must be submitted at time of application for undergraduate study, starting with the freshman year. Colleges can opt to "stack" [add] or "blend" [include] Tuition Rewards with other institutional scholarships, awards and discounts. Rewards are not provided in cash.